In ARTS this term we have been learning to:
Select and use techniques and relevant technologies to develop drama practice.
Here is a link to our online modelling book.
- During this unit of learning we:
- Described the characteristics of silent performances.
- Identified different techniques used in silent performances.
- Used these techniques in a variety of different practice situations.
- Worked in a small group to put together our own silent performance.
The most challenging part of this unit of learning was being quiet because i talk all the time
The two things that I enjoyed the most were:
- doing the video
The story that my group told silently was there was 2 police and they took a guy to jail
Overall I think my group worked ( well, together because we enjoyed it